Monday 2 December 2013

.x. Blogmas: Day 2! - Please May I Have? .x.

All I want for Christmas, is you! No one bought it when Mariah pulled that line, so I know I wont be able to get away with it...

#Disclaimer - Niel, if you're reading this...I want it all! Just kidding...maybe...

Here's my Christmas wishlist, anything you fancy on there?

1. Nexus 7 Tablet/£225/Amazon
2. Kobo Touch/£39.99/WHSmith
3. Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion/£20.50/House of Fraser




4. Tassimo Drinks Maker (wooo coffeeee!)/£47.99/Argos
5. Toastie Maker/£37.59/Argos
6. GHD V Amethyst Styler/£79/Look Fantastic  (can you believe I have NEVER owned GHDs?!)


7. Juice Cube/£24.95/John Lewis
8. Starbucks Rose Gold Travel Mug/£14.95/Starbucks (extortionate for a mug but look, so pretty!)



9. Sekonda Watch/£15/Watchshop
10. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray/£9/House of Fraser


23 Days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx