Monday 16 December 2013

x. Blogmas: Day 5! - Christmas Playlist .x.

Christmas music is to my festive happiness as Ben is to Jerry.

Has anyone heard the new "Christmas Robot" song? Is it just me or is this Peter Griffin from Family Guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-43GXLnjTo

That being said....here's what'll be blaring out of my iPod this Christmas...


Please excuse the slightly sketchy layout here, I made my pic a little too large and there was no chance I was about to go back and amend!

21 Days to Go!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I follow you <3 Hope you can do it back ;)
    Welcome my blog and Facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic songs!! Some cool old school tunes too woohooo x

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx