Sunday 1 December 2013

.x. Blogmas: Day 1! - Feelin' Festive .x.

Is there any better combination than mulled wine and Christmas lights? I challenge you to find one. (chocolate and caramel is a given, so don't try that one!)

Cue us shopping for our first Christmas tree, picking up some sparkly baubles and twinkly lights. The festive season has begun and I'm one hundred percent on board!








Mulled wine is a-cookin'! (please excuse the crumbs on the old cooker there!) 








                                                     Look how pretty!

                         Lights in the (not so big) city! Gorgeous view from our balcony!



A brief day one of my little Blogmas, but there's not a lot to it today. Sundays are a write off for everyone, right?

Anyone else doing Blogmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx