Wednesday 9 October 2013

Autumn Tag :)




ALERT: STOLEN TAG/POST! :)

Haha I swiped this tag from a blog I recently started following, written by the witty and beautiful Kimberley over at http://www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com.

1. Favourite thing about it? I love being able to layer cosy cardigans, cute hats and big thick scarves. I love the spectrum of colours I see on my commute to work. I love cuddling on the sofa with the Mr. But most of all...I LOVE THAT IT'S GETTING CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS!

2. Favourite drink? Starkbucks and Costa bring out the most amazing seasonal drinks, and extravagance I totally justify. The Costa Chocolate Orange Mocha Latte is AMAZING. I am asking Santa for a coffee machine this year.

3. Favourite scent/candle? We just picked up some things from PartyLite, amongst them the Spruce in the Snow tealights - these smell so so good, maybe a little winter/spring though. I love orange and cinnamon scents around this time of year.

4. Best lipstick? I have been wearing my Revlon Lip Butters recently (currently sporting shade 035 Candy Apple.) But I love the look of the Rimmel/Kate Moss collab here - shade 01 is beautiful. The RiRi hearts MAC collection is also stunning. I need RiRi Woo.

5. Go to moisturiser? I'm a simple girl; no really...I either wear Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturiser, Garnier Moisture Match Hydrating Gel or my MD Solutions Moisture Defence Antioxidant Creme.

6. Go to colours for the eyes? My Naked palette, all year long. Also been using my Sleek Snapshots palette recently as the colours seem to really suit my new red hair.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I don't really have Autumn music as such, I listen to all sorts at all times. I had to work hard this morning to stop myself singing along to Alanis Morissette's masterpiece album Jagged Little Pill on the bus. Also loving Ben Howard, Ed Sheeran and Three Doors Down as always too.

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and a scarf combo)? I live in my leggings, long shirts/tops and cardis, maybe a little scarf and my die hard New Look books that are falling apart from overuse but are yet to be surrendered.

9. Autumn Treat? Cosy new jumpers, jackets and socks (I don't wear socks in Spring/Summer as I'm always in ballet flats.)

10. Favourite place to be? On my sofa, with the mister, watching rubbish TV. talking nonsense and keeping each other warm.

I tag anyone who wants to, to do this tag. Please link me so I can read your Autumn/Fall loves!

Happy Wednesday! xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for the mention hun, what a nice surprise!

    Lovely post :)

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx