Friday 4 October 2013

Gotta Get Down on Friday

Anyone else start singing Rebecca Black when weekend eve comes around? Nope? Just me? Alllllrighty then!

Unfortunately, this little lady will not being getting down on Friday. I'm currently at work, clock watching like a pro! Once good old hometime rolls around - I have my little commute (I feel so grown up!) and then home, to clean my flat (again - grown up or what?) before collapsing on the sofa with Mr. for an episode or two of Breaking Bad! Man oh man, do I love this show. I'm still on season one, and can not wait for the finale.


I'm still not 100% sure what the plans are this weekend, I have a difficult decision to make tomorrow as to whether or not I attend a colleague's funeral. (I'm pretty torn on this one!) and then I have something we Scots like to call an "empty". Translation: I have the flat to myself as Mr. is heading down the road to visit some family and old family friends. So I plan to have some of the besties over for cocktails and fajitas! I moved to my new place nearly two months ago, and some of my friends are yet to visit. So this will be a housewarming of sorts. Je suis excité!


Here's a little preview of what's likely to be consumed...






#Tangiblecocktails!


















What's everyone planing this weekend? I hope cocktails, good food and great people feature heavily in your plans :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx