Monday 7 October 2013

When the Mister is Away....Pt. 1.

It became evident this weekend that when left to my own devices I shop, I drink, I have lie-ins and I watch cheesy movies. And I am 100% okay with this. In fact, I embrace it.

The girly-whirls came over on Saturday night, we had the aforementioned cocktails- thoroughly utilising my smoothie maker, for the first time in its little manufactured life - it made small work of ice cubes, vodka and frozen fruit to make some of the nicest cocktails I have ever had. I wish I had photographic evidence of our masterpieces, but alas I was too busy being the hostess with the fajita cookin' skillz. Early-ish to bed to watch Friends with Benefits - Dayum Mila Kunis, you fine girl!

Sunday saw me meet with the sibling and her ridiculously adorable littles for a trip into town, where I went a little purchase-happy in Boots. I picked up some bits I'd been meaning to for a while, and then decided on a whim to dye my hair bright red.

Here's my little haul:



1. Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Luminance in shade L42 Infra Red. 
2. Charles Worthington Salon at Home Shampoo and Conditioner Colour Enhancer - 250ml 
3. Maybelline Colour Tattoo x2 in shades On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe
4. Maybelline Babylips in Cherry Me (had to give in to the hype!)











1. Permanent Taupe 
2. On and On Bronze (how pretty?!)






Cherry Me - Babylips tinted lipbalm

I dyed my hair last night, and took photos throughout, though, it's gone a tad ginger today - endless mocking at work! I plan to purchase another box and go over the top, hoping to get a little more traction on the red. Stay tuned for pics and a post!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx