Saturday 5 October 2013

#Soundtrack Saturday

Put your hands up for good times and good friends!

#1. Haim - The Wire (Chooooon!)
#2. No Doubt - Bathwater (Gwen Stefani, you absolute stunner!)
#3. Katy Perry - Wide Awake ("Falling from cloud nine!") - Why does this always happen?
#4. Semisonic - Closing Time (Perhaps a slight hint)
#5. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (What is it about this song?!)
#6. Carly Rae Jepson - Tonight I'm Getting Over You (so cheesy!)
#7. Bastille - Pompeii (Going to see these guys at the end of the month!)
#8. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath (old school!)
#9. The Veronicas - Untouched (Aussie BABES!)
#10. Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye. (Such a catchy tune, love the chorus lyrics!)

I'm sure there will be far far more added, but for just now, I'm levelling off at a round ten...this is my little playlist for the girls night in!

Does anyone else make a playlist for certain happenings? (I have friends...okay maybe me...who have some slow song playlists for mood music - don't judge me?)

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOO yes music!! Thank you! I've also just done a music post! How weird!
    Lovely to get some new music recommendations - thank you!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx