Thursday 12 September 2013

Imaginary Cocktails?! - Say WHAAAT?!

So...I feel a little explanation is in order, to let you know what on was going through my mind when I created this little space on the internet.

Imaginary Cocktails to me are a celebration. Whenever I think about something big happening in my life (getting promoted, getting engaged, moving house) I always think who I would want to come out for drinks with me to celebrate! (Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks in terms of Woo Woos and Cosmopolitans?!)

However, you can't be dragging your friends, family and significant others out for fruity drinks each and every time you have a little triumph. Well you probably could, but they'd start expecting you to pay! To combat this, every time something goes right for me...(I manage to paint my nails and not get any nail varnish on my fingers, I have a particularly good hair day, or I meet a stressful deadline.) I take a moment to reflect and give myself a little imaginary cocktail to mark the little achievements in life that get me from day to day.

I wanted that positivitely to spill over into a creative outlet, and this little baby was born.

Feel free to raise a little cocktail every time something goes right for you, and if you tell me what you fancy...I might even pay! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx