Wednesday 18 September 2013

MD Formulations Illuminating Solution Kit

Sitting here in my trackie bottoms with a little yesterday's mascara smudged none too sexily under my eyes, I'm in dire need of a good kick.

My skincare style always follows this little cycle...



What's that? No more! I will buy some products and break the cycle? Well alllllrighty then...

I purchased the MD kit based on some reviews, and due to the reduction in price. I don't care if I'm being ripped off or falling victim to a marketing ploy. I love a bargain.

Without further ado, please meet the my new skin saviour...potentially...


(L-R) 1. The Full Kit unboxed, 2. The instructions - giving a step by step morning and evening cleansing process) 3. Facial Cleanser 60ml


(L-R) 1. Illuminating Serum 10ml. 2. Moisture Defence Antioxidant Creme 15ml. 3. Moisture Defence Antioxidant Eye Creme 5ml.


(L-R) 1. Continuous Renewal Complex 15ml. 2. Illuminating Masque 30ml. 3. Sun Proctector Factor 30 10ml (a girl can dream!)

This girl's quest has begun, I'm off to take off my make-up and start my regime with a bang. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx