Friday 20 September 2013

Lusty Leering: Zoella Mint/Black Sunglasses by Detour

Summer may indeed be over for us in the UK - it's not defeatism, it's called being a realist.
That doesn't stop me leering like a little creep over some beautiful sunglasses designed by Zoella for American company Detour Sunglasses.

Mindlessly looking through Zoella's blog, I stumbled upon a post where she mentioned being asked to design some sunnies for a company and linked to the finished product. I mosied over to the site, and fell promptly in love.

These bad boys are STUNNING! - http://detour-sunglasses.myshopify.com/products/zoella-mint-black-polarized-smoke-lens-eminence

I'm not sure what it is about them, but I want them so damn bad.

Have a peeksee at Zoella's post for details on how she designed them, and the meaning of the quote on the inner arm of the glasses.


I have a couple of sunny holidays planned for next year, (Kos and Bali/Lombok - eeeeep!!) and I think these babies might be making the trips with me. IF I can suck up the shipping costs from the US of A.

I WANT THEM SO BAD!!!!

JL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx