Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday's a Skive Day...

Whilst I'm not technically skiving/playing hookey from work, it definitely feels as though I am. In actual fact I had today off to attend an appointment later on in the afternoon.

I still felt a little naughty, still being at home at 10:30am on a Wednesday morning, hanging out in my sweatpants and doing little else.

Today has been a day of non-work related productivity, and I am feeling good!

My day went a little like this...

Up at 9am (at least an hour after my boyfriend - who usually commandeers the weekday lie-in due to his closer than mine proximity to work. Swiftly followed by a mixture of the Chocolate Orange Shreddies and the Frosted Shreddies (it's like fusion in a bowl!)

A quick shower with my dear friends Mr and Mrs Tresemme, and Mr and Mrs Soap&Glory.

Spending far too long looking for my laptop charger whilst listening to songs from the Lion King on Youtube. (I credit this with my fantastic mood today.)

A little unboxing of the new skin care solution I picked up from Look Fantastic and a little before shot of my lovely skin tone for a blog post that should follow this post once I've finished putting all of the pictures in.

A trip into town (since I moved in with my boyfriend, I'm now in what Scotland calls a "city" though I'm not quite convinced, however, it's a lot bigger than my home town and contains some shops, so I don't like to complain too much) for some bits and bobs I needed wanted. 

A little caramel latte at Costa :)

The aforementioned appointment, followed by a little dinner and snuggles on the sofa. GTA V for him (anyone else single thanks to this game?!) and a little blogging and Youtube for me.

If this is what not being at the office mid-week looks like, I think I may need to go part-time.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little comment, and make my day! :) xx